The nation’s best hospitals and oncology practices consistently focus not only on clinical excellence but also on maximizing revenue and operational efficiency. They understand that sound revenue cycle management helps them better provide for the needs and interests of patients as well as the future growth and development of their oncology program.
Medical and radiation oncology programs depend on timely and accurate billing and collections to provide the services their patients expect and deserve. At a time when reimbursement reductions, constant coding changes, and tougher compliance rules are already eroding hospital and practice revenue, providers can’t afford to be leaving money on the table.
Oncology Solutions understands the intricacies of medical and radiation oncology and can help hospitals and practices through a wide range of oncology operational and business planning services. Our oncology financial modeling solutions enable healthcare organizations to identify the optimal business models for their operation, allowing them to effectively bill for services provided and recover expenses that can boost their bottom line.
Many companies provide operational assessments based primarily on fee schedule changes or other coding opportunities. Oncology Solutions provides a comprehensive revenue cycle and operational assessment designed to help clients achieve the highest levels of performance.
Our Assessment Includes
- Physician and staff interviews to assess current operations, policies and procedures
- Statistical and financial analytics comparing the practice or department to national industry benchmarks
- Chart review and billing documentation auditing
- Evaluation of current and potential billing structures (APC versus RBRVS)
- Revenue cycle management and profit/(loss) analytics